Will You Upgrade My System Or Replace It With A New System?
This is one of the most common questions we receive from our customers. Ted is committed to upgrading your existing system whenever possible. In many cases, we can add new features with software or optional hardware or replace your phones without having to completely replace your business telephone system.
Even if we recommend a new system, in most cases, we can offer a temporary solution to your issues until your company can budget for the additional expenses.
Call Ted Woods now, and request an evaluation of your system.
- How Long Will I Have to Wait For Repairs?We have technicians on call 24 hours a day to handle any emergency calls! Your communication systems are your link to the business world, and we recognize that some businesses need assistance outside of normal operating hours. We will come to your aid no matter what time you need us.
Do You Offer Consultations and Training for a New Telephone System?
Your initial consultation is free most of the time. Ted is proud to provide training to your employees when a new telephone, voice mail, or communication system is installed in your business. Do not worry about trying to figure it out on your own!
- Do I Need VoIP, or a Conventional System?There are many advantages to using VoIP. It likely will lower your operating costs. You can integrate software systems like remote conferences, email, and e-faxes through VoIP. Long distance calls are cheaper through VoIP, and video conferencing is becoming increasingly popular in the business world. We will evaluate the options available to determine if VoIP is right for your company.
- What is the difference between VoIP and Hosted?
“VoIP” is a technology and it stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. VoIP describes how your speech is transmitted to the other person during a phone call.
“Hosted” describes how the VoIP signal is controlled. With Hosted VoIP the control of your calls is “in the cloud” and you pay the hosting company a monthly fee. However, VoIP can also be provided by your own equipment and save you that monthly bill.
- Can You Install A Wireless System, Or Is It Hardwired?Some systems are designed for both wireless use as well as hardwire use. You can setup a system where your business phones forward to a mobile number. With today’s technology, almost anything is possible!
- We have some problems. Can You Repair My Existing System?Our goal is to fix your existing system if possible and practical.